and i am thankful for
my oh so supportive and smart husband
my crazy kids keeping me on my toes and teaching me daily about love
all the bad things that have ever happened to me which have made me who I am and given
me the attitude of gratitude and a love for the ordinariness of everyday life
and photography, which has given me a passion and a challenge and a way to keep learning daily
and of course for the images below:
and if want to learn how to make money and better use of your time with photography.. buy this pdf right here. (so worth it!!)
And its on sale friday and saturday for only $170!!
Our Giveaway this week is from Camera Coats... we are giving away a Camera Coat and a Camera Strap…$67 plus $5 for shipping…a $72 total value.
Info about Camera Coats:
- Camera Coats was created by a mom that wanted to bring her DSLR with her but was tired of carrying around so many bags!
- Each Camera Coat is padded, made from high quality waterproof/waterrepellent fabrics, and handmade by women here in Utah!
- We’ve teamed up some amazing adults with disabilities (via TURN Community Services) that package and ship our products! We think that’s pretty sweet.
- We have just added Camera Straps to match our Camera Coats! Yay!
- You can get Camera Coats on our website or with our awesome partner in camera crime…Adorama!
To enter to win, just:
- Go like Camera Coats on facebook;
- Like us (like you don’t already!);
- Leave us a comment on this post.
and stay grateful..