I love toy cameras. So simple.. no settings (or hardly any).. just push the button.
I’m a huge fan of the lomo camera — lc-a+ and lomo wide.[blogshow id=bde5 player=0 autoplay=0 toolbar=1]
And I love to shoot cross processed film like the Lomography X-Pro Chrome 35mm Color Slide Film ISO 100 (3-Pack) on toy cameras.
Tips with toy cameras:
– find out the distance settings and use them (arms’s length usually works for the closest setting)
– shoot with the sun behind you or in open shade (don’t try back lighting especially with cross processed film)
– use brightly colored film or black and white
– simplicity rules.. try to frame simple compositions and don’t forget the rule of thirds
– have fun! shoot from the hip and go for broke.