Just a time out today for some simply sweet and stunning newborn photography by Kimberly Barnes Photography. Forget the fancy nurseries, or the too cute outfits, and especially the candy dishes.. let’s see some LOVE.
“This session will forever stand out as one of my favorites because how relaxing and easy it was. Alison Rose and her sweet baby boy Nico clearly shared a unique bond, even at only a few days new. Nico was perfectly happy to receive lots of snuggles and kisses with mommy, which made our time together so peaceful. This mommy/baby session was photographed on a friend’s farm in Plain City, Ohio. ”
Do you love us?
We hope you do….
If you do, please help us keep this blog running. Its my love, but it does take alot of time to put together.
Ways to support us:
1. Advertise with us on the sidebar — just email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
2. Join our Favorites listing!
2. Shop with our sponsors…
3. Buy Film Is Not Dead: A Digital Photographer’s Guide to Shooting Film (Voices That Matter) through this link.
4. If you love lomography, buy Hot Shots (a how to shoot film book by Lomokev).
4. Buy Film from B+ H. Our favorite 35mm films:
Kodak Portra-800 135-36 Professional Color Print Film (ISO-800) , Kodak 135-36 35mm Ektar 100 Color Negative Film (36 Exposure) ,Fujifilm Pro 400H 135-36 Fujicolor Professional Color Negative (Print) Film (ISO 400)
Our favorite medium format films:
Fujifilm Pro 400H 120 Professional Color Negative (Print) Film – 5 Rolls
Kodak 220 Professional Portra 400 Color Negative Film (One Roll)
6. Buy Photography Supplies through B+H on our sidebar.
5. Buy Photo stuff from Amazon Photography.
5. Create MOO Business Cards using your own photos or designs. Upload your text and logos to create cards as unique as your business!